Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stogie Fresh

Hey all,
A few days ago, a college kid asked me about cigars. Now I am a younger cigar smoker, and I fully support the recruitment of young cigar smokers into our hobby, as long as they are of legal age. We need to end the stereotype of cigar smokers either being hard ass bikers, or stuffed up old guys. Yes, a regular college kid CAN enjoy a cigar from time to time! Anyways, that is not my point. This kid asked me about humidors and how to season them. I explained everything I could, but I also referred him to Doc at Stogie Fresh. Not thinking much about it after that, I put the whole experience out of my mind until this morning. I received a phone call from this college kid, thanking me for the help. He had bought a humidor and was in the process of starting a cigar club at his college. He also mentioned that he loved the Stogie Fresh website. So, if you have just bought your first humidor and are wondering what the heck to do with it, I encourage you to check out the website!

No comments:

Post a Comment